[Wien] C-parameter in mbj calculation

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 19 13:20:13 CEST 2014

The value of c is printed in case.scf. This is the 2nd value at the line
which starts with :GRR28. You can choose the value of c by specifying
A (=alpha), B (=beta) and e in case.in0abp. You have explanations in
Sec. 4.5.9 of the user's guide. Usually, an increase of c leads to an
increase of the band gap.

F. Tran