[Wien] C-parameter in mbj calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 19 13:28:20 CEST 2014

In addition, there is a file case.grr  (which is generated if
case.in0_grr is present) and it contains the average of grad|rho|/rho,
which is the value which besides the functional form (see previous mail)
determines "c".

For instance for a surface it is recommended to calculate first the
"bulk" material, and then transfer case.grr to the surface (and delete
case.in0_grr there). In this way, the surface will use the same "c"
value as the bulk.