[Wien] wien2wannier with wien2k.14.1

Zhu, Jianxin jxzhu at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 24 03:32:01 CEST 2014

All,

Sorry for disturbing you this afternoon.

After a few more times of struggling, I pinned down the root cause to be
with the setting of xterm under x11.
With the correction, the problem disappears. Of course, we still need to

setenv LANG en_US.UTF-8

on the linux cluster if the UTF-8 is not set as default, if we remotely
log onto it.

Cheers,

Jianxin