[Wien] Parallel running in ubuntu

Víctor Luaña Cabal victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
Fri Apr 10 20:22:35 CEST 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 06:10:12PM +0000, delamora wrote:
> Dear WIEN2k community,
>
>         I am new in ubuntu, I have always run in Fedora and lately in RedHat.

Ubuntu is evolving in the way to become a M$oft clone. Not an efficient
os for science but for buyers and sellers. There are better alternatives
promoted by the GNU foundation. Keep Ubuntu if you are interested in
watching movies, attending social media fora and similar.

Mantén alto el pabellón de la UNAM,
                                  Dr. Víctor Luaña
--
     .  .    DEEP THOUGHT in D. Adams; Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:
    / `' \   "I think the problem, to be quite honest with you,
 |  \'`'`/  | que lo malo, porque la mediocridad no es un grado, es una
 |  |'`'`|  | actitud"
  \/`'`'`'\/          -- Jorge Wasenberg, 2015
!            Dr.Víctor Luaña                 ! Mediocre is worse than
! Departamento de Química Física y Analítica ! good, but it is also
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain ! worse than bad, because
! e-mail:   victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es   ! mediocrity is not a grade,
! phone: +34-985-103491  fax: +34-985-103125 ! it is an attitude