[Wien] Parallel running in ubuntu

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 14 14:17:04 CEST 2015

On 10.04.2015 22:22, Víctor Luaña Cabal wrote:
> Ubuntu is evolving in the way to become a M$oft clone. Not an efficient
> os for science but for buyers and sellers. There are better alternatives

Excuse me for commenting very late, I haven't seen these letters in time.
I want to give a voice pro UBUNTU. I am working under it without problems.
So, Pablo de la Mora has something wrong not because of system.

I see a message from bash:
 >> bash: lapw1: orden no encontrada  <=command not found
Usually all the scripts starts from
#!/bin/csh -f
so, it should be csh, and I use tcsh (redirect the csh to tcsh).

Maybe these shells send environment and paths in a different way, that
is why parallel script does not find lapw1.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/