[Wien] Parallel running in ubuntu

Víctor Luaña Cabal victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
Tue Apr 14 14:24:27 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 04:17:04PM +0400, Lyudmila Dobysheva wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 06:10:12PM +0000, delamora wrote:
> Excuse me for commenting very late, I haven't seen these letters in time.
> I want to give a voice pro UBUNTU. I am working under it without problems.
> So, Pablo de la Mora has something wrong not because of system.

Lyudmila,

1) My experience is also very good working with Ubuntu at home, don't
   believe otherwise. Ubuntu is a very practical version of a GNU/linux
   environment. The rest is just a very technical discussion about what
   distribution is more appropriate for any particular interest.

2) In that respect, with Debian you have more freedom, and the same
   can be said of redHat. Nowadays there is a huge disponibility of
   GNU/linux distributions.

Regards,
        Dr. Víctor Luaña
--
     .  .    DEEP THOUGHT in D. Adams; Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:
    / `' \   "I think the problem, to be quite honest with you,
 |  \'`'`/  | que lo malo, porque la mediocridad no es un grado, es una
 |  |'`'`|  | actitud"
  \/`'`'`'\/          -- Jorge Wasenberg, 2015
! Dr.Víctor Luaña, in silico chemist & prof. ! Mediocre is worse than
! Departamento de Química Física y Analítica ! good, but it is also
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain ! worse than bad, because
! e-mail:   victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es   ! mediocrity is not a grade,
! phone: +34-985-103491  fax: +34-985-103125 ! it is an attitude