[Wien] w2web is not running??

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 16 20:58:30 CEST 2015

You are mixing up the path of the different programs.

Where did you install wien2k ? (in which directory).
This should be your $WIENROOT and a path to this directory must be set.

This is usually done by changing into this directory and using the
command "userconfig_lapw".
Then log out and in again.

You seem to have a /home/local//SRC_w2web/bin/w2web and
/home/local//SRC_w2web/htdocs
which is most likely not a valid path.

I guess I already told you to remove w2web from your $home directory.