[Wien] w2web is not running??

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Apr 16 22:03:16 CEST 2015

The problem might have been caused by using a special character in the
base directory where WIEN2k was installed, for example:

/home/username/$WIEN2k

After a) reinstalling WIEN2k in a directory without the special
character ($), like /home/username/WIEN2k, and b) fixing the WIEN2k
.bashrc settings (likely $WIENROOT), Kalani has told me that it is
working now.