[Wien] structure-optimization

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Aug 6 15:38:23 CEST 2015

I see no reason why not.

BUT, I strongly suggest that you do not use -in1new & -min at the same
time. The -in1new option creates problems for MSR1a according to tests that
I did some time ago.

Also, -cc 0.0001 is a very high convergence leve, I would use something
more like -cc 0.0005 or -cc 0.001

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University