[Wien] elast for magnetic material + curie temp

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Thu Aug 20 10:25:29 CEST 2015

20.08.2015 07:28, Murugan Sundareswari пишет:
> Is it possible to calculate curie temperature with our code.
I am not in the know of Curie temperature

> we are calculating the elastic constants at ambient condition for the
> above mentioned ferromagnetic materials....and still i have the doubt of
> using the structure file of magnetic or non-magnetic to do so?....

Making a calculational model that correctly simulate concrete samples
and their experimental data is the most important thing, it cannot be
done without knowing all tiny details of the task, and it takes, imho,
80 % of time to work out it. After this, one can quickly calculate
properties, this is a routine work.
So, nobody can answer you. We can only give you some small hints, for
example:
 > On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Fecher, Gerhard <fecher at uni-mainz.de
wrote:
 > Depends, do you like to calculate for above or below the Curie
temperature ?

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132I am not in the know of Curie temperature
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/