[Wien] f orbital under an external magnetic field

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 24 08:00:18 CEST 2015

Von: novakp at fzu.cz
Datum: 07.08.2015 09:30

Dear Bin Shao,

we routinely calculate rare-earth magnetism in oxides and fluorides
using combination of WIEN2k, Wannier90 and atomic-like program. Attached
is our latest paper submitted to J. Rare Earth on RE Kramers ions in
garnets.
#### comment by P.Blaha:
paper too big for the mailing list ! You can find the paper at
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/unsupported/ at the "CFP" section.
#####
The method can also be applied to RE intermetalics, though there we have
much less experience. Let me know if you are interested.

Pavel