[Wien] Control of very small fraction of atoms in alloy

Seongjae Cho felixcho at gachon.ac.kr
Tue Aug 25 07:20:01 CEST 2015

Dear Lyudmila,

Thank you for your e-mail with kind explanation. Sorry for having forgotten to answer earlier but it seems that
the task is going well now on the belief that the first guess on simulation direction is right by your supporting advice
, and with the tips you provided. We made a large supercell first and then put one of two atoms forcefully and manually,
which looks a possible solution for now. So far so good. :-) I'll keep the number of parameters in mind so that
they are not making too heavy loads on the simulation computer. Thank you so much and good luck with your works!

- Sincerely, Seongjae.