[Wien] DFT-D3 Forces

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 9 08:44:56 CET 2015

Hi,

This problem was maybe due to a bug in a particular version of the Intel
Fortran compiler for particular choice of optimization flags. If this
problem appears, this should be visible since the forces are completely
wrong. Here some solutions to be sure to avoid this problem:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11341.html

F. Tran