[Wien] MBJ, case.in0_grr

shima pourrad shima.pourrad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 06:18:30 CET 2015

Dear Tran

I ran the calculations with “i 200” to increase the default iterations, but
I don’t know why my second calculation leads to different results! I ran it
again (with MSR1) and it gave me the same results of the first calculation
(with PRATT). Now, there are not any ambiguities for me. I appreciate a lot
because of your explanation again.

Sincerely yours.
Shima M.Pourrad