[Wien] Issue with wien2k + xcrysden

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Feb 6 19:04:02 CET 2015

Did you set XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR and included it in the PATH in .bashrc [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11246.html
]?

To help set the variables automatically, you can run the xcConfigure.sh
of XCrySDen (in the scripts folder for version 1.5.60).  However, it
only creates the XCrySDen block in .bashrc the first time that you run
it.  So if the location and/or version of XCrySDen on the system
changes, you have to delete the XCrySDen block so that running
xcConfigure.sh again will recreate the block.

Or you could also manually create and edit by hand the XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR
and PATH variables, if you prefer to do it that way (without using
xcConfigure.sh).