[Wien] Issue with wien2k + xcrysden

Murugan Sundareswari sundare65wien at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 05:31:28 CET 2015

Hi Gavin

Thank you for your response.

However this does not seem to be helping me. I can see that the path is
set. The variables are set as follows:

TCL_LIBRARY=/home/krishnaveni/Downloads/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-semishared/external/lib/tcl8.5
XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR=/home/krishnaveni/Downloads/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-semishared
XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH=/tmp

I am able to open xcrysden from the terminal (wherever I am - any
directory) by just typing xcrysden.

So I assume the path and links are set appropriately that it opens clearly.
However, it is not showing in wien.
Please advice.
Regards