[Wien] Intel ifort compiler non-commercial version

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:12:20 CET 2015

You are correct, there are no longer free non-commercial licenses for
Intel's ifort, because too many people were not adhering to the
non-commercial licensing terms [
https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/330003 ].  If you have not
used the latest ifort version before, you should be able to get a trial
version, but it will only work for 30 days [
https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe/try-buy ].
Other than that, you have to buy it.