[Wien] Intel ifort compiler non-commercial version

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 09:47:18 CET 2015

Dear Members I have been usingintel ifort compiler to install wien2k code. Recently, I tried to installwien2k on to a new machine and used my previously downloaded ifort compiler butunfortunatley it is expired. I turned to the intel website to renew my productbut unfortunately it seems they don't provide non-commercial products now. Am Iright ? is there any way to get free intel ifort compiler ?  link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/non-commercial-software-development Best wishes
Masood