[Wien] Wien2k installation problem

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:02:21 CEST 2015

Dear Gavin and wien2k users,

                 Sorry for the late reply to the above mail...we are trying
to resolve the issues regarding the installation failure and were able to
remove most of the errors after installing MSSP, as Gavin has suggested.
However, we are still getting an error regarding segmentation fault, and
were unable to solve this problem even after going through the mailing list
and searching the net regarding this...The error appeared as below;

segmentation fault (core dumped)........Error 2

We are trying to install wien2k in a server with Red Hat Linux. The
compiler used for the installation is composer_xe_2015.0.090.

I am giving the settings of OPTION below

current:FOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -traceback -assume
buffered_io
current:LDFLAGS:$(FOPT) -L$(MKLROOT)/lib/$(MKL_TARGET_ARCH) -lpthread
current:DPARALLEL:'-DParallel'
current:R_LIBS:-L/opt/intel/mkl/lib/mic -lmkl_lapack95_lp64
-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -openmp -lpthread

We are eagerly awaiting fruitful responses.

Thanks in advance.

with regards,