[Wien] Wien2k installation problem

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 15 00:50:29 CEST 2015

You need to narrow down the cause of the "segmentation fault (core
dumped)" error.  Perhaps, in a compile.msg file, it shows what program
caused the segmenation fault (ifort, gcc or icc)?

If you check siteconfig's recommendation, -lpthread in LDFLAGS should be
changed to -pthread.

As you can see on the website at:

http://wiki.rac.manchester.ac.uk/community/XeonPhi/GettingStarted/Compilation

It looks like you might want to compile for just the HOST processor by
adding -no-offload to your FOPT options before attempting to compile
with the Xeon Phi coprocessors.