[Wien] K-points for Band structure

Paresh Chandra Rout pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in
Mon Jul 20 13:58:13 CEST 2015

Dear Alpa,
I get an error while doing bands calculation . I followed the exact  step
what you have mentioned. The error message is as follows
forrtl: severe (64): input conversion error, unit 4, file
/home1/pcrout/WIEN2k/BFO/BFO.klist_band_1
I am attaching the k-point file here. Kindly tell me whether the generated
file format is fine or not.