[Wien] K-points for Band structure

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Jul 20 19:59:41 CEST 2015

The format of the xcrysden.klist file that you attached seems not fine.
It looks like you might have selected in the top menu of XCrySDen
Tools->k-path Selection and saved it in .kpf format.

You need to click the " Generate k-mesh using XCrysden" button in w2web
or select in the top menu of XCrySDen File->Open WIEN2k ...->Select
k-path.  Then, save in .klist format.