[Wien] problem with w2w

Patrik Wealth patrikwealth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:15:31 CEST 2015

Hi Prof Blaha and Wien2k users,

I have a question regarding wien2wannier interface.
The command w2w returns 'w2w - Error' and when I check the error file
it's written 'w2w' - can't open definition file.

I have installed Wien2k_14.2 without any error. I was able to run all
previous steps
for bulk GaAs (namely, creating the bulk bandstructure with wien2k,
preparing a separate directory,
running init_w2w and running lapw1 again) without any problem.

Does anyone know where the problem is or at least point me in the right
direction?
By the way, lapw1.def file has been created, if this is the mentioned
definition file.
I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance
Patrik