[Wien] Metallic Behavior of Si 100 layer

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:47:08 CEST 2015

Many thanks Delamora for sending the structure.

@ Prof. L. Marks
My intention is to study electronic band structure of Si (100), say
thickness is 0.384 nm, by varying the strain. I am adding H on the top and
bottom to saturate the bonds otherwise free electrons will make Si (100)
metallic. I guess the received structures will work fine with my problem.
Am I right?

True Regards

Kind Regards
Muhammad Sajjad