[Wien] problem with w2w

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 22 00:13:27 CEST 2015

Check which x_lapw file it is running. It seems like it might be running
x_lapw from an old WIEN2k version or the WIEN2k 14.2 x_lapw file that
you installed could be damaged (i.e., is missing the w2w code), which
could cause the '(x) command w2w does not exist -> exit' error.

On my system, I run the command: x -h w2w

It gives in the output:

x w2w [-up/-dn -c -so -p]

This partially indicates that is running an x_lapw that should contain
the w2w code.