[Wien] problem with w2w

Patrik Wealth patrikwealth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:02:53 CEST 2015

Thank you Gavin!
If I run w2w with x, it complains   '(x) command w2w does not exist -> exit'.

However, all interface commands (write_inwf, ...) run without x.

The w2w.def file does NOT exist.
I should mention that when I run init_w2w (without x, it complains with x),
it creates case.ksym file, it runs kgen and also find_bands but it skips
write_w2win and jumps to the next steps which are write_win and wannier90.x
-pp and finishes here without going to write_w2wdef. SO two files
(case.w2win and w2w.def) are missing.

I checked the compile message in 'SRC_w2w/compile.msg'. It does not have
any error, there is only the following warning:
make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

where does it go wrong?

Thanks again
Patrik