[Wien] Assignment of session ID for w2web

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jun 27 19:50:36 CEST 2015

For example, if you have an existing folder containing calculation files
called TiC, enter TiC in the "Create new session" box in w2web and click
the Create button. Then, you can select the existing TiC folder in
w2web, which should reassign it a session ID.  However, it is a good
idea to first create a backup of the existing TiC folder and its files
(e.g., cp -r TiC TiCback).  Sometimes the format of the input and output
files change slightly between different WIEN2k code versions, which
might corrupt the existing calculation files and cause a crash when
preforming a calculation.