[Wien] Boltztrap for spin polarized materials

Murugan Sundareswari sundare65wien at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:06:12 CET 2015

Dear All,

We have been working on transport properties for some materials. We were
able to run boltztrap for normal materials. However when we run scf with
spin polarized calculation, Boltztrap does not work and gives an error
"ERROR IN OPENING FILE (look in output)"

We are not sure if Boltztrap can be run for "spin polarized" materials. we
tried both normal and -so where in we get same error in both cases...

Could some one highlight if we need to link any file or is it not possible
to use Boltztrap code for spin poplarized materials?

Regards