[Wien] wien2wannier interface

wasim raja Mondal wasimr.mondal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:27:59 CET 2015

Dear Ellias,
                 I was using wien2k version 13 and wien2wannier version
0.96. With this version of wienwannier interface I am not able to plot
wannier function. I am using SrVO3 example. I able to create   case
m.psiarg and case.psink but not creat XSF file to visualize in xcrsden. So
my question is following

1. Is this bugs with version 0.96 of wien2wannier interface?

2. I have to install new veriosn (1.0)? If yes, then I have to install
wienk_14? With wien2k_14 , wien2k_wannier interface will be automatically
install? Wannier90 also? or I have to install separately install wannier90?

3. Is it possible to install this interface with wanneir13?

Regards
wasim