[Wien] wien2wannier interface

Elias Assmann elias.assmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:36:30 CET 2015

Hi Wasim,

Of course it is possible to produce plots (in psink+psiarg but also xsf
format) using pre-1.0 wien2wannier (the last version was 0.97).  If the
problem is really the conversion to xsf, you should also be able to use
the wplot2xsf script from the new wien2wannier version to do this
conversion, regardless of where your psink/psiarg files came from.
(That script is one of the things that changed a lot)

However, I would recommend upgrading to Wien2k 14.2.  This is of course
the standard advice, but I think it applies especially to wien2wannier
since so much has changed from 0.x to 1.0, and it is probably more
trouble than it would ever be worth to “backport” wien2wannier 1.0 to
Wien2k 13.

	Elias