[Wien] Optimization of atomic positions

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 16 09:00:59 CET 2015

Your mail was too big for the mailing list.

Your mail did NOT contain the necessary information which can be found
in case.scf2up (namely, for which atom and angular momentum the problem
occurs), but most likely it comes from too large spheres for La and Sr.

Reduce RMTs for La and Sr to 2.2

Your model contains VERY MANY SrTiO3 layers (17.5 !!). Is this really
necessary ??
Have you done calculations with (much !!) fewer layers first ???

Regards
Peter Blaha