[Wien] WIEN2k workshop

Ong Phuong Khuong (IHPC) ongpk at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Mar 25 08:51:35 CET 2015

Dear Prof. Peter Blaha and colleagues,

 We herewith confirm that we are not able to offer financial support / accommodation to participants who are going to attend WIEN2K workshop.

 The workshop fee is really cheap including 2 tea breaks + lunch per day + other costs. The workshop itself is non-profit.

 For the accommodation, there are many hotels offering really cheap price ~30-50 SGD ~22 -37 USD.

http://www.agoda.com/pages/agoda/default/DestinationSearchResult.aspx?asq=7ylWkWYo99jpLRsOqDXpOm6CiqarwPE%2bJYeDVmh5GtEPyl12FGXn5vBYkv3PQKjlzdbh4PwIxC5SsCv8DOxxFLv0vER6BCKrgqF5Da1wRIksVO1U%2bkZDgbfMDc93rsShvUH8Atq1xBbXm8Kdq5LaMDDXksRkGh%2bi7q4LBtcQzHyfQhRLFjubGPSGcnUMLdQh&tick=635628909199

See you soon in Singapore.

Regards,
Khuong

Dr. Khuong P. Ong
Senior Scientist
Functional Material (team leader)
Materials Science & Engineering Department Institute of High
 Performance Computing
1 Fusionopolis Way, #16-16, Connexis, Singapore 138632
Mob:      +65. 81885057
Tel(Off): +65. 64191566
Fax:      +65. 64632536