[Wien] Band labeling

emami seyyed amir abbas a.a.emami at birjand.ac.ir
Mon Oct 26 20:57:58 CET 2015

  Thank you very much for your helpful responds.

What i realized is that for obtaining more details such as band labeling i need to run irrep. As you said for topological characterization, it is necessary to obtain band structures in irreducible representation. Is there any difference in shape of bands between normal band and ones obtained in irreducible? In other words why you mentioned it is requires to plot the bands in irreducible representations. I will be very grateful if i find my answer.

Thanks