[Wien] x w2w error in WIEN2k.14

Elias Assmann elias.assmann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:17:28 CET 2015

Dear Fang,

Glad you could solve your problem.  For the record:

On 10/27/2015 12:46 PM, Yue-Wen Fang wrote:
> *After catting the file "subdir.werr", I found that "Error: Found
> keyword mp_grid more than once in input file**".

This is a known bug in ‘write_win’ as contained in Wien2k 14.2 (i.e.
known to me, apparently it has not turned up on the list before).  If
you run ‘write_win’ repeatedly in a given directory, it will add an
‘mp_grid’ line each time.  The bug will be fixed in the next
wien2wannier version; if you do not want to wait, you can use the
attached version of write_win_backend.f (just save to SRC_trig/; make
write_win_backend; cp write_win_backend ..).  I *think* it should work
as a drop-in replacement without breaking anything.

--
Elias Assmann
Institute of Theoretical and Computational Physics