[Wien] x w2w error in WIEN2k.14

Yue-Wen Fang yuewen.fang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:04:36 CET 2015

Dear Elias,

Awesome! Are you one of the developers of these useful tools?

Great thanks for your file and your kind help.  I've tested other examples
and they can be fitted well. In the morning I just installed this new
version in order to construct the wannier functions and find the hoping
integral between orbitals (actually I'm new in wienwk calculations) and now
I'm very happy that I've been more familiar with the basic workflow of this
great tool to construct wannier functions with your help (as well as
Gavin's helpful comments). For the hoping integral, I reviewed the content
of case_hr.dat, it contains much data, how could I find hopping between
different orbitals? The user guide doesn't contain too much information
about hopping. Could you show me an example if it's convenient for you?

Best regards
Fang