[Wien] Mapping primitive cell reciprocal vectors to the conventional cell

Yue-Wen Fang yuewen.fang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:41:45 CET 2015

Dear Priyanka,

I think what you want to do can all be done by using the tool Xcrysden
which can read the WIEN2k struct files.

In the menu of "Display", you can choose primitive cell or conventional
cell based on your requirements. Besides, you can use the menu "Tools" to
determine the k-path.

Plz have a try and play with it!

Bests
Fang