[Wien] berryPI

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Sep 9 11:24:57 CEST 2015

If you check Figure 2 of PhysRevLett.109.267602, you will find that there is NO polarization in I4/mcm !
and in the  PhysRevLett.97.267602 you find "... the crystallographic  symmetry  becomes P4/mm", now compare this to the Fig.2 of the first reference, what do you see ?

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University