[Wien] berryPI

nilofar hadaeghi n.hadaeghi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:32:58 CEST 2015

Dear Fecher, Gerhard
     your recommended papers have been carefully studied.
I understood that in this compound, different structural phases whether for
the unstrained or strained states can be occurred among which just the ones
whose space groups are not centrosymmetric would be meaningful to be used
in calculating the polarization. For instance in the strained state, it has
been allowed to calculate the polarization for the space group P4mm. and
not I4/mcm The relation between the  oxygen octahedra tilting and the low
energy symmetry is still unknown.
Thank you for your attention.

.