[Wien] berryPI

nilofar hadaeghi n.hadaeghi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:56:04 CEST 2015

Dear Sheikh Jamil Ahmed
     I also think that the point of the PhysRevLett.97.267602 is exactly
what you referred. Of course previously in Phys. Rev. B *85*, 104109,
three candidate ground state had been identified but in PhysRevLett.97.267602,
I4/mcm space group has been mentioned as the ground state, and I think Dr.
Gerhard's purpose was making this point clear that calculating the
polarization using I4/mcm space group is meaningless!