[Wien] Invitation for IWCCMP-2015

Anurag Srivastava profanurag at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:03:42 CEST 2015

Dear Wien2k Users,

A very *Warm Greetings* from Advanced Materials Research Group of
Computational Nanoscience & Technology Lab, ABV-Indian Institute of
Information Technology & Management, Gwalior.

I am happy to inform you that after overwhelming response of IWCCMP-2013
and 2014, we are here with its 2015 version. We expect the participation of
*physicists*, *chemists*, *biologists*, *materials scientists*, *VLSI*,
*nanoelectronics*, *drug designer* etc. to "*3rd International
E-Workshop/Conference on Computational Condensed Matter Physics and
Materials Science*" *IWCCMP-2015* is being organised at ABV-IIITM, Gwalior
from 18-22 Oct. 2015. The theme of the IWCCMP is to introduce the
participant with the area of Computational Material Modeling through
tutorials and hands on sessions on various computational tools (Open Source
as well as Licensed) like *SIESTA, Quantum Espresso, ELK, WIEN2k, ATK-VNL,
CASTEP, VASP, XCRYSDEN* etc. and their applications. Sessions on
Computational Physics; Computational Chemistry and Computational Biology
have been planned specifically. Every year we focus on one or two tools for
hands on along with few introductory lectures on DFT and others basics.

This E-workshop is an effort to provide a platform for national as well as
international young researchers to interact with the experts of different
ab-initio tools and techniques. I am sure this workshop will positively
impact on the young researchers working in the area of Materials Analysis
for their variety of applications.

On behalf of the IWCCMP organising committee and my personal behalf, I
extend you a warm welcome to IWCCMP2015, with your recent research
contributions.  We will be having experts of WIEN2k, available during the
workshop and you may get chance to interact with them and clarify your
doubts.

*Deadlines:*

Submission of Extended Abstract:*15th September, 2015*

Acceptance notification: *20th September, 2015*

*Detailed information and paper submission is available at Event
**webpage http://
<http://tiiciiitm.com/profanurag/iwccmp>tiiciiitm.com/profanurag/iwccmp
<http://tiiciiitm.com/profanurag/iwccmp>*

Looking forward to your association with IWCCMP-2015.

Warm Regards.

*Anurag*
*Convener-IWCCMP-2015*

--

*Dr. Anurag Srivastava,*

Associate Professor सह प्राध्य़ापक

ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management,

अटल बिहारी वाजपयी भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी एवं प्रबंधन संस्थान

Gwalior (M.P.) 474010 INDIA ग्वालियर (म.प्र.)४७४०१० भारत

Editor in Chief, American Scientific Publisher journal
*of Systems Analysis and Software Engineering*

Associate Editor, American Scientific Publisher journal *Quantum Matter*

Associate Editor,* IJEEE*

Member Editorial Board, *IJAP*

Coordinator, *Technology Innovation and Incubation Center*, ABV-IIITM,
Gwalior

Tel:+91-751-2449826 (Tel/Fax) / 2449615 (Secretary) /2449734 (Research Lab)

Email: anurags at iiitm.ac.in | profanurag at gmail.com

Web:

http://tiiciiitm.com/profanurag/

http://www.aspbs.com/jsase/ | http://www.aspbs.com/qm/