[Wien] clminter issue

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Apr 16 19:44:59 CEST 2016

What you wrote is not right.

1) Do setrmt ... as appropriate.
2) cp case.struct_setrmt case.struct_new
3) x clminter
4) cp case.clmsum_new case.clmsum
5) If you are doing spin polarized, then do x clminter -up ; cp
case.clmup_new case.clmup
6) cp case.struct_new case.struct

If you have minimized with mini (min) there should be no need to run more
unless you want to improve the RKMAX or change the RMTs.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi