[Wien] clminter issue

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:10:58 CEST 2016

Thank you Prof Laurence for confirmation of the procedure

I did the same as you mentioned.
1) Do setrmt ... as appropriate.              >>>    setrmt case -r 5  for
5% reduction
2) cp case.struct_setrmt case.struct_new   >> yes
3) x clminter                                              >>   yes
4) cp case.clmsum_new case.clmsum        >> yes
5) If you are doing spin polarized, then do x clminter -up ; cp
case.clmup_new case.clmup   >>> no sp
6) cp case.struct_new case.struct    >>> yes

In the link
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10954.html
You mentioned one more step that I wanted to confirm.
cp *.in1_orig case.in1

Please suggest me any appropriate solution for cluster

 When I tried to run this command " x clminter" on a cluster then its
not working (nothing happening)
 even it erases few in history (that we getting by scrolling the arrow
keys) of commands the I ran previously.

*How to solve this problem? Even none of "x ***" command is executable
on remote cluster. *

*As "x clminter" is not working in cluster so What I did in cluster
is;* setrmt case -r 5  for 5%

cp case.struct_setrmt case.struct_new

x clminter (I just did it but *.clsum_new file was not generated)
cp case.struct_new case.struct

and then
min -j 'run_lapw -p -I -fc 1.0 -i 100

and now 5 cycles completed and no step size error occurred till now.
Earlier it was occurred in 4th cycle.

If I run the command "min -j 'run_lapw -p -I -fc 1.0 -i 100'' it means
it is for MSR1a scheme but in my case.inm
it shows MSR1 only, why so?

regards

S. Kothari Postdoc Fellow)Department of PhysicsGoa University, Goa-403
206IndiaMob. No.  +91-9782911977*