[Wien] how to increase number of k points through script [Revised]

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:03:35 CEST 2016

Yes, agreed!!!

Then how to increase the k-points for optic program through job script?
Because in job file we can mention only "x kgen" but then what about the
number that we need to define?

Sincerely
Bhamu

Dr. K. C. Bhamu
(UGC-Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoc Fellow)
Department of Physics
Goa University, Goa-403 206
India
Mob. No.  +91-9975238952

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 1:21 AM, Laurence Marks <L-marks at northwestern.edu>
wrote:

> ?
>
> init_lapw will recreate the initial density, so you would have to converge
> again!
>
> On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Dr. K. C. Bhamu <kcbhamu85 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I think I got my answer my self.
>> I should run init_lapw and then increase the k-points and then re-run
>> init_lapw if one has to reduce the k-points.
>>

>> regards
>> Bhamu
>>

>> On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Dr. K. C. Bhamu <kcbhamu85 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Wien2k experts
>>>
>>> I want to increase k points for optic program.
>>> None program run on terminal. So,I run each program via script.
>>> Everything is fine.
>>> Now I want to increase number of k-points for optical properties so
>>> please suggest me how to run "x kgen" through script (SGE) so that I can
>>> increas the k-points.
>>> I ran simply "x kgen" through sciprt but is not working:
>>>

>>> forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit -4, file
>>> /proc/32169/fd/0
>>> Image              PC                Routine            Line
>>> Source
>>> kgen               00000000004200F9  Unknown               Unknown
>>> Unknown
>>> kgen               0000000000403D72  MAIN__                    228
>>> main.f
>>> kgen               0000000000403316  Unknown               Unknown
>>> Unknown
>>> libc.so.6          000000365BA1ECDD  Unknown               Unknown
>>> Unknown