[Wien] how to increase number of k points through script [Revised]

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Apr 23 22:37:18 CEST 2016

Have you tried creating a temporary file (e.g., named kgenpt) containing
the number of k-points value followed by redirecting the file as input
to "x kgen"?  That might work.  For example, if want "x kgen" to run
with 2000 k-points, you could try adding to the job script:

echo "2000" > kgenpt
x kgen < kgenpt