[Wien] Static limit of optical conductivity

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Tue Apr 26 12:23:04 CEST 2016

Using WIEN, you could only (possibly) get the intrinsic AHE. Contributions
which are higher order in scattering (side jump and skew scattering) are
not included. I doubt that WIEN can give you much useful information about
AHE in a real material. Anyone please correct me if I am too skeptical.

KV

--- x ---
dr. Karel Vyborny
Fyzikalni ustav AV CR, v.v.i.