[Wien] Help to run mBJ

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Aug 1 14:34:59 CEST 2016

See section "4.5.9 modified Becke-Johnson potential (mBJ) for band gaps"
in the WIEN2k 14.2 usersguide [
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ].

There it mentions that you need in case.in0_grr:

EX_GRR VX_GRR

However, it looks like you probably get that error if you just put:

XC_MBJ

However, as it shows in the usersguide, it is best not to edit
case.in0_grr by hand for that; just use init_mbj_lapw to do that
automatically.