[Wien] potential

Alberto Otero de la Roza alberto at carbono.quimica.uniovi.es
Wed Aug 31 17:51:38 CEST 2016

Hi Yundi,

You can write real-space grids of WIEN2k potentials, densities, or
combinations of them using critic2
(https://github.com/aoterodelaroza/critic2). Use this input:

crystal case.struct
load wien case.vcoul case.struct vnorm id vcoul
load wien case.clmsum case.struct id rho

cube cell 50 50 50 field vcoul file vcoul.cube
cube cell 50 50 50 field rho file rho.cube
cube cell 50 50 50 field "$vcoul*$rho" file vrho.cube

You load the crystal structure with "crystal", then the electrostatic
potential (case.vcoul) and the total density (clmsum). Note the
"vnorm" keyword selects the correct normalization for the
potential. The following cube entries write 3d grids in Gaussian cube
format with 50 points along each axis for the potential (first line),
the density (second), and the product of the two.

Best,

Alberto

* Yundi Quan <quanyundi at gmail.com> [2016-08-31 07:58:49 -0700]: