[Wien] potential

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 31 20:27:48 CEST 2016

As mentioned before, you should not use case.vsp/vns.

But there is a more or less "standard" method:

Instead use the R2V option in lapw0 and create case.vtotal.

The potential in this format can be used in lapw5 (see UG) to create V
on a grid in a single plane.

You can also use   prepare_xsf_lapw   (see UG) to create a 3D grid of
the potential (in a format suitable for viewing in xcrysden, but I'm
sure it can be converted easily to other formats).