[Wien] The self-interaction-correction still exists for U=0

Abderrahmane Reggad jazairdz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:57:21 CET 2016

Thank you Dr Fecher for your reply

1- My question "why " is related to the fact normally DFT+U method with
U=J=0 leads to the DFT method but for me despite the trying to control the
convergence I got a little difference. I wanted to make sure that the fact
to make U=0 and J=0 would lead the make the Hubbard term and
Double-counting terms equal to zero.

2- My second question is to know if the SIC version of Anisimov is the same
FLL variant. According to your answer the SIC variant is a FLL type.

Best regards

--
Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de Génie Physique