[Wien] MPIRUN command

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 15 22:53:44 CET 2016

If this is Stampede (or has the same ibrun), what you need is

setenv WIEN_MPIRUN "ibrun -n _NP_ -o 0 -machinefile _HOSTS_ _EXEC_ "

This is an ugly hack, it effectively ignores everything that ibrun does and
instead allows Wien2k to launch the relevant process(es) outside of ibrun's
control. (The reason one does this is that mpirun is broken on Stampede,
and I could not find a way to work around this.)

I am cc'ing one of my students who has (?) tested it a bit more.

Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu ; Corrosion in 4D: MURI4D.numis.northwestern.edu
Partner of the CFW 100% program for gender equity, www.cfw.org/100-percent